Exchange Tickets for Another Performance
All subscribers have exchange privileges. If you can’t make a performance, you can exchange your tickets to any other performance of that same production (e.g., if you can’t make Eugene Onegin on opening night, you can exchange to the Sunday matinee of Eugene Onegin).
Your first two exchanges carry no exchange fee as long as the exchange is completed no less than one business day in advance. Exchanges made the day of a performance (i.e., you have tickets for opening night and you call the afternoon of opening night to exchange them) carry a $10-per-ticket exchange fee. And don’t forget, subscribers are responsible for any price difference in the cost of the seats.
Things to know before you exchange your tickets:
- Exchanges can only be made between two performances of the same production.
- Exchanges made the day of a performance carry a $10-per-ticket exchange fee in addition to any price differences in the tickets. If you need to make a same-day exchange, please call the Ticket Office at 214.443.1000 to ensure that the exchange is made. Exchanges cannot be made with this form past 11am the day of a performance.
- Subscribers are responsible for any difference in the ticket price as a result of an exchange.
- When tickets are exchanged, the barcode is deactivated on your current tickets, and those tickets can no longer be used to enter the hall. So be sure you want to exchange before you submit your request.
- Your new tickets will be waiting at Will Call at your new performance. If you would like replacement tickets to be mailed to you (no sooner than one week from a performance date), please see instructions on the following page.